The Speed-Commander™ 1400 SE with SoftEdge Technology high speed industrial door includes the following standard features:
- Unique, vertically flexible, BreakAway™ SoftEdge profile system. In the case of a collision, the door panel breaks away without damage and is easily fed back into the guide tracks, minimizing damage to goods and reducing risk or injury to personnel.
- Programmable converter control box with NEMA 4 enclosure. Includes plug-in cable connectors to control box. Optional hard-wired control box available.
- Fast opening speed of up to 100″ per second promotes effective material handling.
- Direct drive electric motor/gearbox, 230v or 460v / 3phase/ 60 hz.
- 1/16″ thick reinforced PVC panel material is tear and puncture resistant. Color choices: orange, blue, yellow, red or gray.
- Full-width vision area.
- Horizontal spring steel wind-lock profiles with twin rollers, integral with door panel.
- Full-width top draft seal.
- Fast operating speed.
- Guide tracks are gray, impact resistant, self-supporting galvanized steel.
- Electric door panel reversing edge and photocell.
- Cycle counter.
- 7’0″ light curtain safety option enhances safety through a series of continuous light beams that shine across the door opening from the floor up to 7’0″ of height, providing added safety for personnel and goods.
Other Hörmann Flexon Features:
At Hörmann Flexon LLC, we design our high speed industrial doors with advanced technology to provide you with a high quality, low-maintenance product.
Features for High Performance
The Speed-Commander 1400 SE is horizontally stable, equipped with a special BreakAway™ damage control system. In case of a collision, the curtain breaks-away without damage and is easily fed back into the guide tracks.
The rugged direct-drive motor is built to offer reliable performance. It operates the door at a constant speed without the use of tension springs or counterbalance assemblies.
Precise Information Processing for Greater Reliability
The Speed-Commander 1400 SE features a UL-approved control box. Smart pre-wiring of electrical cables to the control box enables quick and easy installation. Simply plug and twist the cable connectors to designated receptacles on the bottom of the control box.
The Speed-Commander 1400 SE features a diagnostic panel for ease of troubleshooting and service by in-house maintenance personnel.
Protection from Damage and Injury
The vertical flexibility of the panel minimizes damage to goods and reduces risk or injury to personnel.
Exclusive 5 & 2 Warranty Protection
We stand behind the Speed-Commander’s performance capabilities with our exclusive 5 & 2 Limited Warranty Protection Plan: Both the motor and panel material are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 full years. All other mechanical and electrical components are warranted against defects for a period of 2 full years.