MOBILE COLUMN LIFTS
Only Rotary Lift mobile column lifts offer the versatility and time savings features to keep your bays productive, your revenue streaming and your trucks back on the road. Functionality, space consideration, improved productivity and concern for the environment are key components to consider when investing in a new heavy-duty lift. Our designers and engineers have taken all these considerations and used them to develop the most innovative and versatile heavy-duty lift products on the market today.
All from a partner you’ve trusted since 1925.
Fast and Easy:
Productivity is the key for any shop, so our lifts are packed with exclusive features that help your technicians get vehicles up on the lift and back on the road faster and easier than anyone else.
• Rotary’s exclusive intuitive control console allows the lift to be fully programmed and controlled from any column
• Columns are battery operated so there are no power cords to clutter up the bay
• The automatic steering system saves time on every set up because there is no need to pump the jacks to move the columns in and out
The Mach4 takes protecting the environment seriously.
• Portable and surface mounted, it requires no excavation or site preparation
• Battery operated with an onboard Minn Kota® charger – uses only 110v electricity to charge
• Optional high efficiency LED lighting saves electricity and money over comparable incandescent and fluorescent lighting
Superior by Design:
• Rotary maintains the largest in-house mechanical, electrical and controls engineering staff in the industry using state of the art design, modeling and analysis software to ensure you get a well designed, reliable product
• Rotary rigorously cycle tests its lifts and components for at least 20,000 cycles at rated load, giving you a robust, proven and quality tested lift that won’t let you down
Third Party Certified:
The Mach4 lifts meets the ANSI/ALI ALCTV 2006 standard, including the required third party validation.