For nearly ten years, the MOD30 has set the standard for heavy-duty in-ground lifts. Its revolutionary design reflects our commitment to technician productivity, safety and environmental responsibility.
Containment Style Design
The MOD30 is totally contained in a 6’ deep steel enclosure, is sealed inside and out with our exclusive EnviroGuard™ coating, and is warranted against corrosion and electrolysis for 10 years. The containment forms a barrier between the lift and the ground which traps oil, other shop fluids and locks out groundwater, protecting both the lift and the environment. The containment housing reduces installation costs and allows for easy access to all lift components. Unobstructed Floor Both housings are recessed for “zero clearance” drive-thru when the lift is in the down position. A wheel spotting dish for axle positioning guides the placement of the vehicle for lifting. Shutter Plate Trench Covers
Automatic trench covers with stainless steel hinge points increase productivity by eliminating the manual handling of the cover plates. They are self-storing and adjust with the front piston to keep the pit covered at all times (as required by OSHA).
HEAVY-DUTY 60,000 – 90,0000 LBS. CAPACITY
Joystick Controls Operates the system with fully pro-portional speed control by moving onejack at a time or all of the jacks simultaneously. Multi-Stage Locks Each jack has a 13-position, dual-stage locking mechanism which locks every 3”starting at 22 1/2” of rise.
For nearly ten years, the MOD30 has set the standard for heavy-duty inground lifts. Its revolutionary design reflects our commitment to technician productivity, safety and environmental responsibility.
Electric Drive Assembly An energy efficient electric drive allows for smooth movement of the front jack assembly to achieve multiple exact wheelbase settings.
60,000 lbs. capacity
modular & environmentally safe inground lift
The upright control console eliminates the need to bend down to run the lift. It offers a bright, clear LCD display and easily visible operational information, instructions and lift status. Steel Containment Style Design with exclusive EnviroGuard™ coating
VEC™ Equalization and Control System:
• Eliminates the need to manually adjust valves while controlling multiple jacks
• Uses a panel mounted joystick to control location, speed and heights of the jack
• Allows jacks to be controlled individually for vehicle spotting or simultaneously for lifting System Monitoring and Added Control Features
• Programmable wheelbase settings for up to 10 preset vehicle locations
• Real time wheelbase and height display information
• Operation and maintenance information
• Onboard training guides to help new techs learn proper usage of the lift
• Preventative maintenance reminders to help extend service life of the lift