The Speed-Guardian™ 2000 with proven door technology provides a highly accelerated opening speed, supporting a continuous workflow.
- Fast operating speed of up to 80″ per second supports a continuous workflow.
- Electric motor, 230v or 460v/3ph/60 Hz electric power is standard.
- Panel: Secure 1-1/4″ total thickness constructed of two 1/16″ thick aluminum sections connected with unique thermal breaks. Finish: Smooth, natural anodized aluminum. Consult the factory for optional powder-coated panel colors.
- Vision area: Up to 5 full-width section are standard.
- Bottom and side draft seals.
- Guide tracks: Galvanized steel with enclosed chain. Precision guiding with synthetic side rollers for minimal wear on chains.
- Cycle counter.
- Low headroom option requires only 22″ of space above the door opening and easily accommodates low-clearance applications.
- The 7’0″ light curtain safety option enhances safety through a series of continuous light beams that shine across the door opening from the floor up to 7’0″ of height, providing added safety for personnel and goods.
Other Hörmann Flexon Features:
At Hörmann Flexon LLC, we design our high speed industrial doors with advanced technology to provide you with a high quality, low-maintenance product.
Features for High Performance
The Speed-Guardian 2000 has a door curtain consisting of aluminum sections with thermal breaks for maximum energy-efficiency. The robust door panel offers maximum protection from unauthorized building access.
The rugged motor is built to offer the ultimate in speed and reliable performance. It operates the door at a speed of up to 80″ per second up and 20″ per second down for enhanced security and the highest level of energy efficiency.
Exclusive non-contact circular guide technology allows the door panel to roll-up securely into the circular guide without any contact, reducing noise & wear.
Exclusive 5 & 2 Warranty Protection
We stand behind the Speed-Guardian’s performance capabilities with our exclusive 5 & 2 Limited Warranty Protection Plan: The motor and panel material are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 full years. All other mechanical and electrical components are warranted against defects for a period of 2 full years.
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]