The new Bow LED luminaire from Visionaire simplifies the task of selecting the best solution for LED parking garage lighting.
– Two key components, the driver housing and the linear LED arrays are used to complete the BOW.
– Separating the driver housing and the linear LED arrays optimizes the operational life of the LEDs and the Driver(s).
– Bow LED fixtures can be mounted without opening the driver housing.
– With two LED arrays in each fixture, the perceived light coverage is maximized for the parking structure pedestrian and driver.
– Eight different lumen packages combined with optics perfected for parking garage applications make the BOW LED an efficiency machine.
– Minimizing the part count as mentioned above keeps the initial fixture costs efficiently low.
– Foot-candle levels are uniform at 30 foot x30 foot spacing and greater in many cases.
– Cast aluminum construction with an IP65 rating ensures years of maintenance free illumination.
– Lighting control options enhance the energy savings already in place with the BOW LED luminaire.